Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thank you

I hope this doesn't sound cheesy, but I just wanted to take time out to say thank you to the people who read my blog regularly. It means so much to me to know that people (both those I know and those who I don't know) are reading what I write. Especially when so much of it is straight from the bottom of my heart. You don't know how therapeutic this is for me.

If you read my blog regularly and I don't know you in person, I'd love for you to introduce yourself. I realize that many people are just lurkers and don't respond to these kinds of things (I know because I'm often a lurker myself), so I understand if no one responds. But if any of you feel like you would like to say hi, I'd love to hear from you. And if by some wild chance, anything I have written has ever touched you, I'd love to hear that too.

Ok, that's all. Thanks again for reading.