Thursday, June 08, 2006

A note

There is some discussion going on over on Adam's blog regarding his posts about the "overrated faithfulness of God." I'm not about to join that discussion (at least not at this point) but I just want to say that what he wrote, specifically his entry on 6/5, comes from my heart as well. What he wrote resonated with me so much that I just wanted to say "yes!" outloud. His post means alot to me, because of where I am and what I am going through.

People who read it can take what is said the wrong way, and that is a risk of blogging these kinds of thoughts. And, as Adam said, they are just thoughts. But I think if people remember his heart, and mine, they can better understand where we are coming from and why it is that we need to walk this path.

Our false god has been knocked down and we are left sifting through the pieces to find the real God. Please be patient with us.