Monday, February 13, 2006

10 inches gone... forever...

Ok, for those who don't see me on a regular basis, here is a picture of the haircut I got last Thursday. I don't know if I'd call it "drastic", but I did cut 10 inches off, so maybe it does qualify as drastic!



And thanks to Mary's influence, I donated it this time, to Locks of Love. (Not that I hadn't wanted to dontate it the last few times I cut off that much, but I just never thought to do it before).

Um... I guess that's all for now. The only other "big" news in the Moore household is that we now have a wooden privacy fence around our yard (well, around 2 sides of our yard -the white picket fence is still on the one side). I should have taken pictures of this too, so I could post. Oh well. Many thanks to our brother-in-law Matt, whose company did an awesome job and gave us a really good deal, too!