Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nothing's coming to me!

I've been wanting to post again for awhile now, but absolutely nothing is coming to me! I keep thinking I'll come up with this wonderful post, but no...

Wanna see more random pictures? :)

This is the house I grew up in. I really miss it.

Friends in Chicago :)

Random nitrogen tank in the streets of downton Kansas City...

Gazebo outside my dorm at UMHB where I spent alot of time...

Rishi and Amanda playing a silly game at their baby shower a few years ago (hope they don't mind me posting this!) If I remember right, I think the object was for them to get as many cotton balls from the glass jars to the bowls next to them using a spoon - but they had to do it blindfolded. And since cottonballs dont weigh anything, it was a little difficult to tell if they had any on the spoon!

Really cute picture of Halle & Chloe a few years ago...

Our living/dining room with no furniture in it... (this was after we painted it and had the wood floor redone)


A Quaker meeting house in Philadelphia. As Adam and I were walking toward it, the doors were open with a sign that said "Open - visitors welcome." Then right as we turned in to go down the sidewalk to the front door, someone came out, removed the sign, and shut the door. The timing was almost as if they saw us coming, and then shut the door on us. I didn't feel so welcome!

I have no idea whose cat this is, or even where I got this picture. But I think it's funny!

Ok, it won't let me post any more pictures, so I guess I'll stop. Sorry for the lack of anything interesting to say lately...